Position: Lecturer, preschool and primary education Department
Scientific degree: Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences
Phone (office): (032) 239-42-30
Google Scholar profile: scholar.google.com
ORCID profile: orcid.org
Facebook profile: www.facebook.com
LinkedIn profile: www.linkedin.com
Social mobility of future primary school teachers, sociocultural competence
Articles in professional and scientific publications:
- Haliuka O. S., Nos L.S. The content of the professional training of future primary school teachers in British and Ukrainian educational institutions. A young scientist. 2017. No. 12. P. 420-423.
- Haliuka O. Social mobility of a teacher: the essence and content of the concept. Pedagogical process: theory and practice. 2019. Issue 1-2. P. 29-36.
- Haliuka O. Functional role positions of the primary school teacher in the context of the New Ukrainian School. Collection of scientific works of the Uman State Pedagogical University. 2019. Issue 4. P.16-21.
- Haliuka, O. (2020) The structural components of social mobility of future primary school teachers. The scientific heritage. Budapest (Hungary). No 45. Vol.6. 20-22.
- Haliuka O. S., Dzikovska M. I.Social mobility of the teacher in terms of continuity of professional training: theoretical and practical aspect. Current issues of humanitarian sciences: interuniversity collection of scientific works of young scientists of Ivan Franko Drohobych State Pedagogical University. Drohobych: “Helvetika” Publishing House, 2021. Issue 35. Volume 2. P. 210-215.
- Nataliia M. Vinarchuk, Olha S. Haliuka, Mariia-Tereza I. Sholovii. Features of Using Health-Saving and IC-Technologies in the Formation of a SociallyMobile Teacher in a Pandemic Condition. Mukachevo: MSU Publishing House, 2021. Vol.7. №2. P.70-78.
- Haliuka O. S. Structural components of social mobility of future primary school teachers. Youth and the market. 2022. No. 2 (200). P. 176-179.
- Haliuka O. S., Sobchuk A. A. Social mobility of the primary school teacher in the conditions of inclusive education. Academic studies. “Pedagogy” series. Lutsk: Communal Institution of Higher Education “Lutsk Pedagogical College” of the Volyn Regional Council, 2021. Issue. 4. Part 1. P.64-70.
Abstracts of reports at conferences:
In 2016, graduated from the Pedagogical College of the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, obtained a bachelor’s degree in “Primary Education” and received the qualification “Bachelor of Primary Education. Primary school teacher. Assistant teacher in a classroom with inclusive and integrated education” (with honors)
In 2018, graduated from the Faculty of Pedagogical Education of Ivan Franko Lviv National University, obtained a master’s degree in the specialty “Primary Education” and received the qualification “Master of Primary Education. Teacher of pedagogy and professional methods of primary education. English teacher in primary school” (with honors).
In 2018, graduated from the Faculty of Philology of the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, obtained a bachelor’s degree in the field of training “Ukrainian language and literature” and received the qualification “Bachelor of Philology. Teacher of Ukrainian language and literature”.
Since 2018 to 2022, a Postgraduate Student of the Department of Primary and Preschool Education of the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv (Dissertation topic: “Formation of social mobility of future primary school teachers in the conditions of a higher education institution”).
In 2022, defended dissertation thesis and obtained the scientific degree of Doctor of Philosophy
2018-2019 – senior dispatcher of the Dean’s Office of the Faculty of Pedagogical Education.
Since 2019 – an assistant at the Department of Primary and Preschool Education.
Didactics and pedagogical technologies in primary school (013 “Primary education”) – practical classes
Page with teachers schedule not found!