Position: Senior Lecturer, special pedagogy and inclusion Department
art therapy, music therapy, Ukrainian piano music
- Suliy N. Psychological influence of folk music on the formation of the personality of the junior schoolboy / N. Suliy // Ethnosis, nation, culture. – Drohobych, 2001. – P. 180-185.
- Suliy N. Features of the mental development of children and the role of folklore in the initial education of children / N. Sulius // Ethnosis, nation, culture – Drohobych, 2002. – P. 224-229.
- Suliy N. Musical and Pedagogical Legacy of M. Leontovich, / N. Suliy // In the Wreath of the Honor of the Coryphaeus – Drohobych, 2003. – P. 155-156.
- Suliy N. Cycles of piano thumbnail by Leonid Grabovsky and Valentin Sylvestrov / N. Sulius // Bulletin of the Precarpathian University. – Ivano-Frankivsk, 2009. – p.109-114.
- Suliy N. Methods of organizing the integrity of piano cycles (Children’s Music No. 1 and No. 2 and Music in the Old Style of Valentine Sylvestrov). / N. Suliy // Scientific Notes of the Ternopil Pedagogical University. Series: Art Studies. – Ternopil, 2009. – p.8-16.
- Dribnyuk N., Savyak L., Vasylivna R. Application of logarithmics as a kind of integrative music therapy with psycho-correctional purpose: practical aspect. // Lviv-Ryashevsky scientific notebooks. – Whip 2 – Rzeszow, 2014. – P. 62-69.
- Dribnyuk N. Contribution to the musical Shevchenko film of foreign composers / N.Dribnyuk // Collection of materials and abstracts. – Drohobych, 2014. – P. 3 – 11.
- Dribnyuk N. Taras Shevchenko in the work of foreign composers // The Apostle of Truth and Science: Materials of the International Scientific Conference. – Lviv, 2014.
- Dribnyuk N. Musical language of children’s works for piano children in Ukrainian composers. / N. Dribnyuk // Ukrainian music (2016 / I (19). – P. 50-58.
Abstracts of conferences:
- Dribnyuk N. Music-therapeutic readiness of students-speech therapists for the implementation of correctional and educational work. // Materials of reporting scientific conferences of the faculty of pedagogical education. Issue 1. – Lviv, LNU named IvanFranka, 2016. – P.61.
- Dribnyuk N. Application of the logarithmic for the purpose of correction of speech disorders. // Scientific-practical seminar “Creative multidimensionality of art-therapy space”. Abstracts of reports. – Lviv, 2016. S.40.
- Dribnyuk N. Music therapy as an innovative technology in inclusive education. / / Individual support for children with special needs: role of SRC in the process of inclusive education: abstracts of reports of scientific and practical conference. Lviv, September 2016 (filed for publication).
In 1993 graduated from Lviv Music Academy. From September 1992 to 2013 – teacher of the Pedagogical College of Lviv National University Ivan Franko
From 2013 – assistant, and from 2014 – Senior Lecturer of the Department of Corrective Pedagogy and Inclusion. Pedagogical experience is 25 years.
Member of the Lviv branch of the NGO “Ukrainian Association of Correctional Teachers”, a member of the Association of Art Therapists of Ukraine.
Page with teachers schedule not found!