Ethno-esthetic education of preschool and primary school children
- Lyubov Nazaruk, Olena Budnyk. Ethnological competence development of the child: family educational traditions and modern reality. Ukrainian based scientific-practical conference ”Development of the family education culture: problems and perspectives”, Ivano-Frankivsk, 2008.
- Lyubov Nazaruk. Development of ethno-esthetic values in preschool and primary school age children using Ukrainian ethnography methods. Lviv, 2014.
- Lyubov Nazaruk, Olena Budnyk. Social aspects of working with gifted students in school environment. Journal of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, 2014
- Lyubov Nazaruk, Maria Kopchuk-Kashetskaya. Exploring ethical and estethic aspects in H.P. Vasyanovych’s heritage. Hryhorij Vasyanovych – son of singing Polissya: celebrating his 70th birthday anniversary. – Lviv: Spolom, 2015
- Lyubov Nazaruk. Curricular continuity of artistic and esthetic education in preschool and primary school age children. – Theoretical and practical seminar, January 20, 2017 – Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, 2017
- Lyubov Nazaruk. Folk art in the ethno-esthetical development preschool and primary school age children. – Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, 2017
- Lyubov Nazaruk. The use of folk dolls in the development of ethno-esthetical values of preschool and elementary school age children. Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, 2017
Rivne State Humanitarian University, former Rivne Pedagogical Institute, specialization in Preschool Pedagogy and Psychology, Methodology of Preschool Education(1976)
Lviv Pedagogical College, specialization in Preschool Education (1970)
2013 – present – Ivan Franko National University of Lviv , Associate Professor of the department of preschool and primary education
1987-2016 – Lviv Pedagogical College, Teacher of art and basics of design
1985-1986 – Lviv daycare center #163, Executive Director
1977-1985 – Lviv daycare center # 157, Curriculum Coordinator
1970-1976 – Lviv daycare center #43, Preschool Educator
Page with teachers schedule not found!