Position: Chairperson, загальної педагогіки та педагогіки вищої школи Department
Scientific degree: Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences
Academic status: Associate Professor
Phone (office): (032) 239-47-65
Updated conceptual approaches to the educational process at secondary and higher school; Act and skills of teaching; Teacher interaction and partnership with students; Patterns of a higher school teacher activity; Innovative technologies of teaching and learning at higher school; Strategies and tools of conflict resolution in the educational environment.
- Ravchyna Tanya. Innovative approaches to teaching and learning in contemporary Ukrainian schools / T. Ravchyna // European integration through education: traditions, the present and the future / editor-in chief Ryszard Kucha. – Lublin: Maria Curie-Sklodowska University Press. – Lublin, 2004. – P. 503-510.
- Koshmanova Tetyana, Ravchyna Tetyana. Teacher education in post totalitarian society: interpreting stereotypes of Ukrainian teachers / Т. Koshmanova, Т. Ravchyna // International Journal of Qualitative Studies in Education, 2007. – P. 1-27.
- Koshmanova Tetyana, Ravchyna Tetyana. Ukrainian teacher candidates develop dispositions of socially meaningful activity / Т. Koshmanova, Т. Ravchyna // International Journal of Educational Reform. Vol. 19 No. 2 / Spring 2010. Lanham, MD 20706. – P. 107-127.
- Ravchyna Tetyana. Patterns of higher school teacher activity in European context / Tetyana Ravchyna // Rocznik Polsko-Ukrainski / pod. red. K.Redzinskiego, D.Herciuka. – Czestochowa-Lwow: Wydawnictwo im. S. Podobinskiego Akademii im. Jana Dlugosza w Czestochowie, 2015. – T. XVII. – P. 409 – 419.
- Ravchyna Tetyana. Philosophical and ethical conception of higher school teacher educational activity in European context / Tetyana Ravchyna // European Humanities Studies: State and Society. – Kyiv – Krakow: East European Institute of Psychology, Foundation for M. Rej. – T.2. – P. 152-166.
Faculty of Foreign Languages of Ivan Franko State University in Lviv (with honours, 1978);
Postgraduate student at the Department of Pedagogy and Psychology at the Ivan Franko State University of Lviv (1982 – 1985);
Defense of the candidate’s thesis on specialty 13.00.01 – Theory and History of Pedagogy (December, 1990); the theme “Pedagogical conditions of forming the high school students’ attitude to the knowledge as a moral value”.
Lviv Comprehensive Secondary School № 1, teacher of English (1978 – 1982);
Ivan Franko State University of Lviv, assistant of Pedagogy and Psychology Department (1986 – 1990);
Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, associate professor of General and Social Pedagogy Department (since 1991).
Page with teachers schedule not found!