theory of literature and comparative studies, psychoanalysis, feminist pedagogy, children’s literature, psychological and pedagogical peculiarities of the methods of work with literary gifted children, literary education and psychology of creativity, problems of reading in the socio-cultural dimension, the figure of the teacher and writer Ulyana Kravchenko.
- Zharkova R. The element of women’s writing: self-presentation in the Ukrainian modernist prose of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries (Lesya Ukrainka, Olga Kobylyanska, Uliana Kravchenko): monograph / Roksolana Yevgeniivna Zharkova. – Lviv : Norma, 2015. – 208 p.
- Zharkova R. The child grows (among / from) books: a workshop on expressive and informed reading: a manual / R. Zharkova. – Lviv : Norma, 2016. – 88 p.
- Zharkova R. Projection of the author in women’s writing –or – Interpretation the non-child (non) fairy-tale in Lesia Ukrainka’s “Butterfly” / Roksolana Zharkova // Word and Time [theoretical and theoretical journal]. – 2013. – No. 6 (630). – P. 81 – 86.
- Zharkova R. Projection of the author in women’s writing –or – Interpretation the non-child (non) fairy-tale in Lesia Ukrainka’s “Butterfly” / Roksolana Zharkova // “In the world of science and art: questions of philology, art criticism and cultural studies”: Materials of the XXV international correspondence scientific-practical conference (July 08, 2013). – Novosibirsk: Izd. “SibAK”, 2013. – P. 231 – 239.
- Zharkova R. “I” hybrid women’s self-representer in women’s writing (based “Chrysanthemums” by Uliana Kravtchenko) / R. Zharkova // Visnyk of Lviv National University. Series philological. – Whip. 60., Ch.2. – Lviv : LNU, 2014. – P. 229 – 237.
- Zharkova R. The clay itself : the project of self-creation in women’s writing (the story “Chrysanthemum” by Uliana Kravchenko in the context of feminist criticism and feminist pedagogy) / Roksolana Zharkova // Scientific notes of the National University of Ostroh Academy. Series “Gender Studies” / eng. M. Petrushkevich. – Ostrog : Publishing House of the National University of Ostroh Academy, 2015. – P. 65 – 77.
- Zharkova R. Tame the language: women’s writing in the search self discourse (based in Lesia Ukrainka’s, Olga Kobylianska’s and Uliana Kravtchenko’s texts) / Roksolana Zharkova // Divoslovo. – 2015. – No. 9. – P. 39 – 41.
- Zharkova R. Some time and a little home: writing as nostalgia / Roksolana Zharkova // Ulyana Kravchenko: life fragments (to the 155th anniversary of the writer’s birth) [literary and artistic publication]. – Lviv : Galitska Publishing Union, 2015. – P. 8 – 14.
- Zharkova R. Esthetic/ ethic of reading as a means of creating personality / Roksolana Zharkova // Personality, society, politics – 2015: Materials of the international scientific and practical conference (May 20-21, 2015, edited by S. Terepischej, V. Grasimovich, O. Poznij. – Lublin : Scientific publication WSEI, 2015. – P. 19 – 21.
- Zharkova R. Time (against) her: turning into childhood as a way of self-transformation / living in a women’s writing / Roksolana Zharkova // “Above the banks of the eternal river”: temporal dimension of literature: materials of the International scientific conference (24-25 centuries)/ Publisher Tkachuk O., 2015. – P. 54 – 56.
- Zharkova R. Reading as The game during computerization: the children’s dimension / Roksolana Zharkova // Personality, society, politics – 2015: Materials of the international scientific and practical conference (November 20-21, 2015, edited by S.Terepischej, V.Grasimovich, O. Poznij. – Lublin : Scientific Publishing WSEI, 2015. – P. 20 – 22.
- Zharkova R. Language of touches or tricks of speech: tactile dialogue “Sliptsiv” (Olga Kobylianska – Lesja Ukrainka) / R. Zharkova // Language and Culture: Modern Aspects of Relationship : Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, Odessa, November 20-21, 2015 / rev. Ed. Dr. philol. Sciences, prof. V. Stupak and others. – Odessa : International Humanitarian University, 2015. – P. 131 – 133.
- Zharkova R. Childhoodography : writing as an opportunity (self) of birth / R. Zharkova // Communicative Discourse : Scientific Reception and Research Strategies : materials of All-Ukrainian sciences.-practice. conf. – K.: Millennium, 2016. – P. 23 – 24.
- Zharkova R. Female writing of Natalia Kobrynska in intertextual dimension in the XXI century: dialogue / discussion of modern and postmodern // “It was not only with the spirit of time but also before him”: Natalia Kobrynska and the literary process of the late nineteenth and twentieth centuries: a collection of scientific works: the birthday of Natalia Kobrynska; to the 90th anniversary of the foundation of the Union of Ukrainian Women of America / NAS of Ukraine. Ivan Franko Institute; All-Ukrainian NGO “Union of Ukrainka”; [sci. th year ed.: M. Lechkij, O. Melnyk, A. Shvets; answer Ed. A. Shvets; the front M. Zayats; ed. kol. E. Nakhlik (head), etc.]. – Lviv, 2015. – P. 56 – 61. (Series “Literary Studies”, issue 22).
- Zharkova R. The loss of a childhood (and / or) the childhood loss: methods of self-telling in women’s writing (based on the story “Lover” by M. Duras) / R. Zharkova // Visnyk of Lviv National University. A series of foreign languages. – 2016. – 24. – Part 1. – P. 68 – 75.
- Zharkova R. Grow in the stories : Educational possibilities of adventure works of children’s literature / R. Zharkova // Millions of stories : the poetics of adventures in the literature and the media : [op. sciences conference materials (Berdyansk, September 22-23, 2016)] / [Ch. Ed. O.P. Novik]. – Berdyansk : BDPU, 2016. – P. 49 – 51.
- Zharkova R. Artistic word in elementary school teacher training / R. Zharkova // Materials of reporting scientific conferences of the faculty of pedagogical education. – Lviv : LNU named after Ivan Franko, 2016. – 1. – P. 33 – 37.
- Zharkova R. Experience of Fiction in the Professional Training of Primary School Teacher / R. Zharkova // Theoretical and didactic philology: a collection of scientific works. – Series “Pedagogy”. – Pereyaslav-Khmelnytsky : “FOP Dombrovskaya Y.M.”, 2016. – Issue 23. – P. 24 – 33.
- Zharkova R. Pedagogical support of the reader’s choice of elementary school pupil / R. Zharkova // Materials of the XVIII International Scientific and Practical Internet Conference “Trends and Prospects for the Development of Science and Education in a Globalizing Environment”: Zb. sciences works. – Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky, 2016. – 18. – P. 136 – 140.
- Zharkova R. The characteristics of a teacher’s cooperation with a literary gifted child at the primary education system / R. Zharkova // Visnyk of Lviv National University. The series is pedagogical. – 2016. – 31. – P. 101 – 108.
- Zharkova R. Women’s artistic self-transformation in the world of artistic text Uliana Kravchenko / R. Zharkova // Ukrainian Woman in the National and Global Space : History, Present, Future : Collection of Materials of the International Scientific Forum (November 24-25, 2016) / Vol. Ed. S. Shchudlo. – Drohobych : “Track LTD”, 2016. – P. 50 – 52.
- Zharkova R. Literary (self) education: reading as the upbringing of the spirituality of the modern personality / R. Zharkova // Fundamental and applied research: modern scientific and practical solutions and approaches: a collection of materials of the 2nd International Scientific and Practical Conference / [editors-composers A. Dushny, M. Mahmudov, V. Ilnitsky, I. Zimomra]. – Baku – Uzhgorod – Drohobych : Possyt, 2017. – P. 198 – 200.
- Zharkova R. Literary education as a modern pedagogical problem // Osobowość, społeczeństwo, polityka : Mater. VІ Międz. Konf. Nauk.-Prakt. / Pod red. J. Кota. – Część 1. – Lublin: WSEI, 2017. – S. 96 – 98.
- Zharkova R. The Problem of Literary Education for Pupils of Elementary School / Roksolana Zharkova // Journal of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University. – 2017. – Vol. 4, no. 1. – P. 162 – 166.
- Zharkova R. Only her music (?!): masculine soundgraphism in the women’s writing by Elfride Jelinek and Olga Kobylianska / R. Zharkova // The musical texture of the literary text: intermedial studios / edited by Svetlana Matsenko. – Lviv : Aprilia, 2017. – P. 269 – 278.
Education and experience
2006 – 2011 – Faculty of Philology of Lviv Ivan Franko National University (“Master of Philology, teacher of Ukrainian language and literature”);
2011 – 2014 – postgraduate student of the Department of Theory of Literature and Comparative Literary Studies of Lviv Ivan Franko National University;
Candidate of Philology, specialty “Theory of Literature” (2014).
Since September, 2014 – teacher of Lviv Ivan Franko National University.
Literature, Ph.D. in Philology, writer. Participant and winner of many literary and artistic competitions. Diplomas of the first prize in the nomination “Research of history and modern problems of women’s movement” was awarded at the regional Competitions them. Milena Rudnitskaya (LO Union of Ukrainians, Lviv – 2008, 2009, 2010). R. Zharkova was awarded the Prize of the Literary Competition “Origins” in the nomination “Literary criticism” (Nauk Ostroh Academy, 2010). Awarded by the Canadian-Ukrainian Foundation (CUF) Scholarship (Winnipeg-Toronto-Lviv, 2011). R. Zharkova won the contest “My Shevchenko” in the nomination “artistic prose” (OU Lviv Polytechnic, 2014). The I degree diploma in the nomination “Novelistics” was awarded at the All-Ukrainian Literature Competition named after. Les’ Martovich (Zhovkva, 2014). R. Zharkova got I place in the All-Ukrainian creative competition “This strong / weak sex: a fragment from a woman’s life” (Berdyansk, 2012).
The winner of the literary contest organized by the Synodal Departments of the UOC-MP on family affairs, on issues of bioethics and ethical issues, and the Spiritual and Educational Center of the Cathedral of the UOC “Make your choice – save your life” (in the nomination “Literary Skill”) (Kyiv, 2014); The jury was awarded the contest “Sixth Poetic Winter” (Kyiv, 2015), a participant in the online poetry competition “Love Will Save Ukraine” (Ternopil, 2015), participant of the First Poetry Festival-Yakov Buzyny’s “Live Water on the Wounds of Ukraine”, organized by the Christian Union writers of Ukraine (Lutsk, 2015). Participant in the national contest of the patriotic word “Dreams, respond!” (Zaporizhia, 2015). Participant in the IV All-Ukrainian Poetry Competition “Gayvoronya” (Kyiv, 2017). Participant of the Literary Rover project, organized by the Lviv city organization of the All-Ukrainian Youth Public Organization “Foundation for Regional Initiatives” (FRI, March 16, 2017).
The poem of R. Zharkova “Amen” entered the Literary Almanac of the participants, and later – into the short list of the best works on the love of the poetic competition of one poem about love “Draw me a night” devoted to the 90th anniversary of the Ukrainian poet Nikolai Petrenko (2015). The winner of the contest “Fest of the One Poem” (Republic of Belarus, January 2016). Laureate of the 3rd Prize of the All-Ukrainian Contest of Manuscripts of Prose “The Winged Lion” (Lviv, 2016). Laureate of the regional prize for talented young scientists and specialists for significant achievements in the field of science that contribute to the further development of socio-economic transformations in the region and affirm the high authority of Lviv oblast scholars in Ukraine and the world (with the assistance of the Lviv Regional State Administration and the Lviv Regional Council) (2016) . Entered as a finalist in the long-list of the best essays by young authors of the First Shepherd Festival “SHEREH” -2016 (Kyiv, December 2016).
Zharkova got I place in the All-Ukrainian Poetry Competition “Knight of the Carpathians” and became the laureate of the Prize of the Order of the Carpathian Knights – 2017 (Mukacheve, 2017). Participant of the 2nd All-Ukrainian festival of love lyrics and author’s song about love “The Language of the Heart” (Ivano-Frankivsk, 2017). The author of the monographic study “THE element OF FAMILY LETTER: Self-presentation in the Ukrainian modernist prose of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries (Lesya Ukrainka, Olga Kobylianska, Uliana Kravchenko)” (2015). The co-author of the literary critic almanac “Woman Through the Prism of Letter” (Ukraine – Mexica, 2013); literary and artistic publication “Ulyana Kravchenko: life fragments” dedicated to the 155th anniversary of the birth of the writer (2015). The author of the poetic book “Listening to the sea is” (2015), as well as the textbook “A child grows (among / from) books: a workshop on expressive and conscious reading” (2016). The author of the book of short stories “He smells with you” (2017).
Became a member of the jury of the Regional Competition for young writers of Lviv region, “Spring Legit”, which annually organizes the LLU “Lviv Oblast Small Academy of Student Youth” (January 28, 2017).
Organizer and member of the jury of the Faculty contest of the poetic word “Poetic bicycle”, devoted to the International Day of Poetry (FPO, February – March 2017). R. Zharkova writes poems, prose, essays, reviews for books for children and adults. The works of R. Zharkova were published in many publications: “Galician Way”, “Ukraine and Time”, “View”, “New Day”, “Peremyshlyan Territory”, “For Free Ukraine”, “Choice”, “Bibro News”, ” “Life”, “Rodina UA”, “Life Stories”, “Stories of Love”, “Life. Stories »,« Love Abbey »,« Kamenyar »,« Auditorium »,«Scythia »,« Literary Ukraine ». Heroine of the rubric “Man” on the site “People UA” (January 2017). It is printed on the Ukrainian platform “UA Modna”, the artistic web-portal “Woman-UKRAINE”, literary portals “Bukvoid” and “Read.UA “,” STOS “and” PAZL CREATIVE “, online magazines” Zbruch “and” RICH “art sites. Recently, R. Zharkova among the authors of the first Ukrainian information resource on publications for children and youth “BaraBooka. The Space of the Ukrainian Children’s Book “.
Жаркова Р.Є. СТИхіЯ жіночого письма : саморепрезентація в українській модерністичній прозі кінця ХІХ – початку ХХ століття (Леся Українка, Ольга Кобилянська, Уляна Кравченко) : монографія / Роксолана Євгеніївна Жаркова. – Львів : Норма, 2015. – 208 с.
Жаркова Р.Є. Дитина виростає (серед/ з) книг : практикум з виразного й усвідомленого читання : навчальний посібник / Р.Є. Жаркова. – Львів : Норма, 2016. – 88 с.
Навчально-виховні проекти зі студентами:
Організація акцій та конкурсів:
Лауреатка обласної премії талановитим молодим ученим і спеціалістам за значні досягнення в галузі науки, які сприяють подальшому розвитку соціально-економічних перетворень у регіоні й утверджують високий авторитет науковців Львівщини в Україні та світі (за сприяння Львівської обласної державної адміністрації і Львівської обласної ради) (листопад 2016).
Page with teachers schedule not found!