Social Psychology; media psychology; art therapy
Dissertation research topic: “Mediapsychological factors of formation of value-semantic sphere of student youth”.
Iryna Romanivna Sybashkevych was born on 09 April 1981 in the village of Lysynychy, Pustomyty district, Lviv region. Ukrainian, a citizen of Ukraine.
From September 1988 to July 1996 she studied at Lysynychy Secondary School. Later that year she continued her education at the Pitbirtsi high school, where in June 1998 she received a certificate of secondary education.
In July 1998, she entered Ivan Franko State University of Lviv, Faculty of Philosophy, major – Psychology, where she received a full degree in the field of Psychology and got a qualification as a psychologist researcher, a teacher.
From August 2006 to August 2013, she worked as a psychology teacher at the Pedagogical College of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
From 2013 to 2016 she worked as an associate lecturer at the same institution.
Since August 2013, Iryna Romanivna Sybashkevych worked as an assistant at the department of elementary and correctional education of the Faculty of Philology at I.Franko National University.
Since February 2015 she worked as a senior lecturer at the Department of Corrective Pedagogy and Inclusion of the Faculty of Pedagogical Education at Ivan Franko National University in Lviv.
From 2014 to 2016 Iryna Romanivna Sybashkevych was a graduate at the Laboratory of Psychology of Mass Communication and Media Studies at the Institute of Social and Political Psychology of National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine. In 2017 successfully defended a dissertation for the degree of a candidate of psychological sciences in speciality 19.00.05 – social psychology, psychology of social work on the topic: “Mediapsychological factors of formation of value-semantic sphere of student youth” (Abstract).
Scientific internship and advanced training:
- On 22 September 2016 participated in the scientific-practical seminar “Creative multidimensionality of the art-therapy space” (8 hours) (Certificate №30).
- On 28-30 June 2016 participated in the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues and Problems of Social Sciences Development” (Kielce, Republic of Poland) (Certificate).
- On 12-13 May 2016, participated in the 2nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Actual Problems of Primary Education and Inclusive Education in the Light of European Integration”.
- On 26-27 September 2014 participated in a workshop for specialists working with migrant children and children victims of military conflicts “Art therapy in work with children and adolescents” (4 hours) (Certificate number 321/14 )
- Graduated from the Center of Pre-University and Certification Education at the Institute of Post-Graduated Education and Pre-university preparation of the Ivan Franko National University. Specialty: Psychology, Technologies of social and pedagogical work. Topic: Specialty Training (36 hours), Psychological-pedagogical cycle (36 hours) (Certificate of SPK №00361 / 13 from 01.02.2013).
- On 9-14 August 2013, Iryna Romanivna attended a course “Fundamentals of Media Education and Media Literacy” for teachers of higher educational institutions of I-II accreditation levels (54 hours) as a part of the training seminar “Media Education (Media Literacy)” conducted by the Institute of Innovative Technologies and Educational Content of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
- On 23 November 2011 participated in the scientific-practical conference “Aggressive behavior in children: causes of occurrence and correction” (Certificate according to the order of GOUZ LODA dated November 9, 1190, No. 906).
- On November 4-6, 2011 participated in the conference “Modern methods of psychotherapy in rehabilitation” (22 hours) (Participant’s certificate).
- On February 28, 2009, she participated in the training seminar “Monart – the advanced method of drawing learning” within the framework of the 6th Interdisciplinary Scientific and Practical Conference “Space Art Therapy: Chaos, Structure, Element” (6 hours) (Certificate No. 09-154 )
- On February 26-27, participated in the VI Interdisciplinary Scientific and Practical Conference “Art Therapy Space: Chaos, Structure, Element” (Certificate No. 09-63).
- Graduated from the Faculty of Humanities at the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv with a specialty: Psychology, Technologies of Socio-Pedagogical Work. Topic: Training in specialty (36 hours.), Psychological-pedagogical preparation (36 hours.) (Certificate of SPK №006340 from 01.02.2008).
Page with teachers schedule not found!