Methods of teaching Ukrainian language and reading (013 “Primary education”)
Department: preschool and primary education
|Semester||Amount of hours||Lecturer||Group(s)|
|3||48||Rostykus N. P.||FPSH-21, FPSH-22, FPSH-23|
|4||16||Rostykus N. P.||FPSH-21, FPSH-22, FPSH-23|
|Semester||Amount of hours||Group||Teacher(s)|
|3||32||FPSH-22||Rostykus N. P.|
|4||32||FPSH-22||Rostykus N. P.|
Course objectives: to provide future primary school teachers with knowledge of theoretically grounded and practically tested ways and methods of teaching and upbringing in language and reading lessons; to develop students’ ability to apply theoretical provisions in language teaching practice; to instill skills in selecting and using the most rational and effective methods and techniques for teaching children to read, write, and read; to reveal the principles of clarifying the concepts of phonetics, grammar, development of logical thinking, and oral and written speech
1. Vashulenko M.S. New Ukrainian School: Methods of teaching the integrated course “Ukrainian Language” in grades 1-2 of general secondary education institutions on the basis of a competency-based approach: a study guide / M.S. Vashulenko – Kyiv: Osnova Publishing House, 2019. 192 p.
2. State standard of primary education
3. An integrated approach to the professional training of a modern primary school teacher: a monograph / edited by M.S. Vashulenko. Hlukhiv: Dovzhenko HPU, 2012. 312 с.
4. Methods of teaching the Ukrainian language in primary school: a textbook for students of higher education institutions / Edited by M.S. Vashulenko – Kyiv: Litera LTD, 2010. 364 p.
5. Curricula for grades 1-4.