Position: Associate Professor, preschool and primary education Department
Scientific degree: Candidate of Social Communications Sciences
Academic status: Associate Professor
Phone (office): (032) 239-03-22
Google Scholar profile: scholar.google.com.ua
ORCID profile: orcid.org
LinkedIn profile: www.linkedin.com
Research interests: pedagogical communication, intercultural communication, culture of pedagogical professional speech.
- Kost S.P. Media Education Theoretical Concepts and Terms // Scientific Bulletin of Lviv State University of Internal Affairs. Series: psychological. Issue 1’2017. – pp. 178-186.
- Кost S., Specifics of training of higher education pretendants of the second (Master) level of pedagogical profile to professional activity: the practical aspect / N. Machynska, S. Кost // Bulletin of Lviv University. The pedagogical series. LNU. 2019. № 34. P. 148–154.
- Кost S. Formation of intercultural communicative competence of future pedagogues of preschool education institutions: the theoretical aspect / S. Кost, H. Krokhmalna // «Topical Issues of Humanities: Interuniversity Collection of Scientific Works of Young Scientists of Ivan Franko State Pedagogical University of Drohobych» № 30. P. 80-84.
- Кost S. Development of creative abilities of preschool children with use of musical art tools / І. Bushchak, S. Кost, М. Pyrch // Zaporizhzhia National University Herald: Collection of Scientific Works. Pedagogical sciences. Zaporizhzhia: Zaporizhzhia National, 2020. № 2 (35). 330 p. P. 206-213.
- Кost S. Modern challenges of distance learning in higher education institutions / Galyna Krokhmalna, Svitlana Kost // Zaporizhzhia National University Herald: Collection of Scientific Works. Pedagogical sciences. Zaporizhzhia: Zaporizhzhia National, 2020. № 2 (35). 330 p. P. 244-251.
- Кost S. Storytelling method as a tool for shaping communicative competence of education pretendants / S. Кost, H. Krokhmalna // Bulletin of Lviv University. The pedagogical series. – LNU, 2021. – № 35. P.122-130.
- Кost S. Helen Doron educational project in terms of Ukrainian preschool education system / S. Кost, T. Zakharchuk // Bulletin of Lviv University. The pedagogical series. – LNU, 2021. – № 35. P. 86-94.
- Кost S. Adaptation of children with Down syndrome in inclusive groups of preschool education institutions / S. Кost, I. Melnyk // Bulletin of Lviv University. The pedagogical series. – LNU, 2021. – № 35. P. 148-156.
Ivan Fylypchak Pedagogical College of Sambir, Specialty: Elementary School Teacher .
Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, Specialty: Philologist, Teacher of the Ukrainian Language and Literature.
Associate Professor, Preschool and Primary Education Department of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv;
Associate Professor, Ukrainian Studies Department of Lviv State University of Internal Affairs;
Teacher of the Ukrainian business language of the Medical College Center Ltd. “Medyk”;
Teacher of the Ukrainian Language and Literature.
Scientific degree – Ph.D. in Social Communications; Specialty 27.00.06 – applied social and communication technologies (Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Institute of Journalism. Theme of the dissertation: “Legal and deviant discourse in communicative practice of newspapers Ukraine”).
Page with teachers schedule not found!