Position: Associate Professor, general pedagogy and pedagogy of high school Department
Scientific degree: Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences
Academic status: Associate Professor
Phone (office): (032) 239-47-65
Google Scholar profile: scholar.google.com.ua
- Comparative education;
- Global higher education reform;
- European higher education reform;
- University models;
- Education policy;
- Bilingual and cross-cultural education;
- Higher institutions of Ukrainian Studies in Canada.
2006–present: Associate Professor at the Department of General and Social Pedagogics, Faculty of Pedagogics, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, Ukraine
- Lecturer in: Pedagogics; Pedagogics of higher education; Foundations of pedagogics and psychology; Higher education and Bologna Process; World educational space; Modern global university education; Educational management. Expert activity in the area of education
- Author of more than 60 scientific publications.
- Head of the Scientific seminar of the Department.
- Erasmus+ Faculty coordinator.
2002–2006: Lecturer at the Department of General and Social Pedagogics, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, Lviv, Ukraine
- 2020: Expert of the Expert council, grant program “Education. Exchanges. Residencies. Debuts”, Ukrainian Cultural Foundation.
- 2017: University of Turku, Finland, Erasmus+ KA1, International Credit Mobility (staff mobility for teaching).
- 2015: Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany, Visiting scholar.
- 2015–2016: University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada; Project “Research initiative on democratic reforms in Ukraine” (Higher education reform cluster).
- 2013–2016: Tempus project “DIMTEGU – Development and Introduction of Multilingual Teacher Education programs at Universities of Georgia and Ukraine”. Member of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv team.
- 2011–2012: Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany; University of Turku, Finland; EM A2 BMU Post-Doctoral program.
- 2009: Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany, Academic Staff Mobility, Erasmus Mundus External Cooperation Window Lot 6.
- 2007: University of Manitoba (Winnipeg), University of Saskatchewan (Saskatoon), University of Alberta (Edmonton), University of Toronto (Toronto), Canada, CIUS Research Grant.
Languages: Ukrainian – mother tongue, English – full professional proficiency, Russian – bilingual proficiency.
2004: PhD in Education, Vasyl’ Stephanyk Prykarpatsky National University, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine. Thesis Title: “Structural and educational basis of Ukrainian Studies offered in educational institutions within the system of higher education of Canada during the 1940s-90s”.
2000: Master’s degree in education (with honors), Yurij Fed’kovych Chernivtsy State University, Chernivtsy, Ukraine. Specializations in primary education and Ukrainian Studies.
1999: Bachelor’s degree in education (with honors), Yurij Fed’kovych Chernivtsy State University, Chernivtsy, Ukraine.
Page with teachers schedule not found!